lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

A book.

Books... It was really hard to choose what book should I talk about. But I decided to talk about an awesome book that you all should read, I love it. 






The fault in our stars by John Green is an awesome book. It is, sincerely, the best book I have ever read. It's a drama novel. I guess the plot is just really good, the book is narrated by a sixteen years old girl who was diagnosed with Stage 4 Thyroid Cancer when she was 13, her name is Hazel Grace Lancaster. Hazel Grace is forced by her parents to go to a support group, there she meets a boy, Augustus Waters, who lost his right leg to osteosarcosoma. They fall deeply in love and like you must be thinking this book is really tragical, but realistic. It's a book that I highly recommend, it's a sweet, phisolophical, funny and heartbreaking novel, but, like Augustus says in the book: "That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt".
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario