domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Some awesome bands.

I don't know what music do you like, but I do like bands, a lot.
I think it's hard to find a favorite band to talk about so I will mention those that I like the most. I really like these bands because the lyrics of every song are truly meaningful and their music can save those who are in pain. Also, you can relate to their lyrics and feel understood, and every member of these bands are awesome people.




Of Mice & Men, this band is conformed by Austin Carlile, Alan Ashby, Philip Manansala, Valentino Arteaga and Aaron Pauley, and it's a metalcore band. Some lyrics of their songs:
"All night, I dream of water that can wash the weight of the world from my shoulders."-Purified. 
"This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side."-Second and sebring.
"Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes but it's love that keeps fueling me, fueling me, to love you."-When you can't sleep at night.



Another band I like is Pierce The Veil, which is conformed by Victor Fuentes, Michael Fuentes, Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry. It's a post-hardcore band. Some lyrics of their songs:
"I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose my best friend."-A match into water.
"Oh what a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist, you were screaming 'til the police came, can we create something beautiful and destroy it?"-Disasterology.
"This is a wasteland, my only retreat, with heaven above you, there's hell over me."-Hell above.
"My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me."-Bulletproof love.


Also I like Sleeping With Sirens, it's conformed by Kellin Quinn, Gabe Barham, Jesse Lawson, Justin Hills and Jack Fowler. It's a punk-rock/post-hardcore band. Some lyrics of their songs:

"Father, father, tell me where have you been, it's been hell not having you here, i've been missing you so bad and you don't seem to care. When I go to sleep at night, you're not anywhere, when I go to sleep at night, do you care?"-A trophy father's trophy son.
"I saw you move from across the room, I knew who you were. You act like you're afraid of who you are, I'm afraid for you. Try, trust and believe in me. I can show you that there' s so much more. There's still hope for you, let me show you I can save you."-In case of emergency, dial 411.
"Your mind has gotten the best of you, you've done enough and you're enough, let's fall asleep tonight, i'll hold you close and show you you're not broken. [...] Don't give up because you're losing. Hold on."-You kill me (In a good way).

Another band I listen to is Nevershoutnever, it's conformed by Christofer Drew, Taylor Macfee and Hayden Kaiser. It's a indie rock band. Some lyrics of their songs:
 "You tell me that you love me, then you go and leave me, why you do this to me?, babe, i'm lovesick. I just can't eat, just can't sleep, can't do much of anything at all, 'cause i'm sick and in love with you, dear."-Lovesick.
"I'm sick of imagery, intead of artistry, I'm sick of apathy, instead of harmony, I'm sick of poets working part-time jobs while pissy people pick and choose the stars."-Sellout.
"I'm just a robot, I have no fears, I lack of emotion and I shed no tears. I'm just a coma, a deadly sleep, my heart is breaking but I just can't weep."-Robot. 
"I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl, she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirlbut even worse I can't stop calling her, she's all I want and more, what's not to adore?"-Trouble.


 The last band I'll put on here is La Dispute, it's conformed by Jordan Dreyer, Adam Vass, Brad Vander Lugt, Chad Sterenberg and Kevin Whittemore. It's a post-hardcore band too. Some lyrics of their songs:
"I'm getting worse and worse, I had a reason for the writing but trying to exorcise my demons didn't work. [...] I'm increasingly aware I've been painting things in gray, I'm increasingly alarmed by the pain. I'm increasingly alive to every cloud up in the sky, I'm incrasingly afraid it's gonna rain."-A poem.
" 'Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself? Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself? Can I ever be forgiven 'cause I killed that kid? It was an accident, I swear it wasn't meant for him! And if it turned on me, if I even it out, can I still get in or will they send me to hell? Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?' "-King park.
"I think I saw you in my sleep, darling, I think I saw you in my dreams, you were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep."-Such small hands.

 I hope you liked my post and the bands of the above<3.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario