sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

A poem I wrote.

So hi! I wrote a poem, and I wanted to share it with you, I hope you like it! I'm not a writer though:(, but I tried my best so I'm almost happy, love you all! Leave a comment if you can<3.

The sadness of monsters.

I guess I might be dying
because I'm writing.
I always write when I feel like dying
that's something that may be hard to understand
because i have never been dying
so I don't know how it feels.
But maybe I have been dying
but I just haven't notice it yet.

I was feeling sad 
because people aren't people anymore,
We're all sad.
We're all monsters trying to go through the day
without making someone feel sad.
But we often fail. 
And that just makes another soul sad.
And maybe we're just monsters hiding in the dark.

But now I wonder,
What is darkness?
Maybe we are
With all our harming
With all our screams
With all our bad intentions
So full of ourselves when we actually aren't that good.

We're just mosters hiding from ourselves
so that way we won't get hurt.
But maybe that's what hurts us.
At least that's the way I see it,
and that's exactly how it goes.
 We are afraid of what we've become
and that's what hurts us the most.



(V.G)









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario